Primary Job Function:
As part of the Sales & Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the effective creation, maintenance and management of Wise F&I’s marketing materials, collateral and external communications. Additional digital responsibilities include managing Wise F&I’s B2B website, social media engagement, review monitoring, search engine optimization, digital advertising, email marketing and digital marketing automation platforms. The individual will be responsible for the upfront planning and onsite management of annualclient events and/or trade show participation. This position includes working with external creative and marketing resources to oversee content and materials creation from initial concept to final product.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative team player with a passion for brand development, an eye for detail, a penchant for writing compelling copy, and strong technical skills in the areas of marketing automation and social media management.
Job Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Manage the updating and/or development of both digital and print marketing materials ensuring consistent branding across all channels maintaining consistency in appearance.
- Develop and deliver external communications including website, intranet, social media, press releases, announcements, advertising, etc.
- Manage company’s marketing automation efforts including the development, deployment and optimization of personalized, scalable, automated digital marketing campaigns using Pardotand leveraging email, landing pages, SMS, etc. to effectively nurture and drive clients and prospects through the stages of the sales/marketing funnel.
- Track all marketing automation results, measure campaign success and report metrics to produce end-to-end analytics for data-driven results.
- Partner with sales and client service stakeholders to create relevant, compelling nurture paths for target audiences, constantly testing & optimizing user journeys to boost performance.
- Managecompany’s social media presence for clients that seamlessly integrates with all outbound marketing & advertising initiatives.
- Manage company’s website and monitor analytics from our website, social media sites, and other online outlets to include building reports for senior business leaders.
- Serve as project manager for client events and tradeshows including all advance planning, collateral development and onsite setup & management.
- Assist with proposal responses and pitches to include extensive writing and editing of proposal content and graphics.
- Represent marketing in the product development process, including product launches & roadmap planning. Understand competitive product(s) & brand positioning.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Marketing Automation experience in Pardot preferred. Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM) is a plus.
- Advanced Skills: Microsoft Office / Adobe Creative Suite / Wordpress / Google Analytics / Google Adwords.
- Understanding of web layout and design.
- Understanding of social media.
- Strong writing skillsincluding the ability to proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes; responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Strong organizational and communication skills (verbal and written), and general presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate across departments and/or manage independent contractors or outside creative resources as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, capable of managing deliverables and deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Enthusiastic and digitally active.
- Some travel required.
Wise F&I delivers industry-leading administration services for automotive-related, voluntary protection products including GAP, VSC (Extended Warranty), Appearance, Tire & Wheel, Key Replacement and Theft-deterrent protection programs that are sold by automotive dealers or lenders to their customers. As a rapidly growing automotive F&I product provider with over 30 years of continuous operation in the automotive F&I space, our B2B client partners include seasoned independent Agents, regional and national Lenders, OEMs and Dealers.
Convenient suburban location near intersection of I-270 and I-44 in southwest St. Louis County. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.