The Marketing Services Coordinator is responsible for proofing, designing, managing and analyzing all aspects of digital marketing for Live Nation Clubs and Theaters with a focus on CRM and email. This role will test, deliver feedback and deploy campaigns and audiences across marketing channels with enterprise level accounts.
· Complete projects quickly with a strong eye for details.
· Assist marketing teams with intial QA of product and project launches on tight deadlines.
· Coordinate submissions to marketing operations groups.
· Provide support in content planning, audience segmentation, and strategy.
· Complete final browser and client compatibility tests
· Work with stakeholders on national campaigns, content requests and projects.
· Help manage and maintain the marketing calendar for all lines of business.
· Provide feedback, answer questions and respond to suggestions from a wide array of users.
· Instill best practices; follow brand standards and enforce compliance in all aspects of digital marketing.
· Maintain awareness of marketing trends, best practices, technologies, spam triggers and convey to local marketers.
· Edit and maintain training documentation and guides as directed for marketing teams
· Assist in teaching interns and improving HOB Marketing Internship program.
· Conduct testing of features and analyze results to increase performance.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
· 1-2 years of marketing experience.
· Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
· 1-2 years of HTML/web editor QA experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills.
· Self-motivator/flexible/team player.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
· Basic understanding of digital marketing infrastructures & technologies.
· Knowledge of concert promotion and live event business a plus