Job Title: Marketing Specialist/Web Designer
The Marketing Specialist/Web Designer will have overall responsibility for working on a variety of projects primarily involved in web site design and development, including creation of custom graphics. The position is responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our website and applications. This includes overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements. Also, as a marketing specialist, there will be various responsibilities regarding the proper implementation, and development of marketing strategies for the company. This also includes developing marketing campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces and work with the Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer on coming up with branding ideas, advertising strategies, graphic ides, and promotional materials.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handle the preparation of illustrative materials from artists and vendors
- Develop, design, and provide maintenance of all website and other electronic publications and applications
- Ensure that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design
- Work with marketing and development staff on style and approach for all projects
Required Education and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, art or related field or equivalent academic and work
- 4-5 years of experience in web-based graphic design or web interface design. Must submit proof of work.
- Technical Capacity.
- Financial Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
No travel is expected for this position.
Hourly Pay - Depending on Qualifications & Proof of Prior Work (for Web Development)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Mr. Shawn Portales, email: email@example.com cell: 832-707-1690
Advertising and Marketing Coordinator