At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Marketing Coordinator who will report to the SVP of Marketing and have a close working relationship with the Creative Director. The Marketing Coordinator (MC) will primarily be tasked with the timely support of the SFG sales team, by providing both high-quality, standard and customized sales communication pieces, including decks, 1-pagers, videos and case studies. Assistance with request-for-proposal (RFP) responses and other one-off proposals will also be required. As a result, the MC should be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, while skills within Adobe Illustrator and strong copywriting skills are also highly desirable. The MC will also be tasked with keeping up with assigned tasks from a company-wide marketing calendar that will include communication tactics such as blogs, website posts, social media posts, press communications, white papers & various out-bound e-mail communications. This list is not comprehensive and other marketing-related tasks may be assigned at the direction of the SVP and/or General Manager.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Under general supervision, collects and evaluates retailer scan data.
- Participates in the analysis and interpretation of consumer sales data.
- Produces sales charts; Generates statistical and analytical charts.
- Compilation of data produced by field merchandisers to Field Link Data Base; Evaluate and report anomalies.
- Project trends in specific markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales presentations as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent job-related experience required
- 2-4 years of experience in retail or administration
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers