Tobacco Junction is the largest tobacco dealer in East Texas, family owned and operated with over 40 years of tobacco expertise. We operate 9 retail stores and 2 webstores. We also design and manufacture several of the products we sell. Our team is professional, talented, dedicated and focused on meeting the needs of our customers.
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Markets products and Company by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Produces or coordinates production of all company labels and literature.
- Tracks sales data, maintains databases, and prepares reports.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns and maintains promotional calendars.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphic artists’, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, and new product information.
- Manages company’s social media, website and webstore.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Important factors to your success in this position include
Your ability to organize - Your creativeness – Your dedication
This schedule for this position is usually Monday through Friday 8a.m.-5p.m. but in rare circumstances you may be required to work outside this schedule. There will be travel as needed to our retail stores that are all located within a 1-hour drive of Longview, TX. The Company reimburses mileage for your use of your personal vehicle in these circumstances. The base compensation range for this position is $32000-$40000 per year based on educations and experience.