PBS Engineering and Environmental Inc. (PBS) is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator (Mid-Level) to provide company-wide support. This position will be filled in either our Seattle, Washington office or our Portland, Oregon office depending on qualifying skills and experience.
Office Location: Seattle, Washington or Portland, Oregon
Available Position(s): 1
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience (A/E/C industry experience with Public Sector and/or Civil Engineering background is a plus)
- Proposal writing experience
- InDesign CC proficiency
- High-level skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to leverage and navigate a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database system (Deltek a plus)
- Solid organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while remaining professional, responsive, and cooperative
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Lead full prime proposal efforts, including actively setting up/participating in positioning efforts (meetings, research, writing, data entry)
- Coordinate the pursuit process around full proposal efforts, including leading Go/No-Go discussions; setting up kickoff calls to discuss assignments and schedules; and post-proposal qualifications clean up and data entry.
- Support preparation of and timely responses to roster solicitations
- Support interview preparation for pursuits
- Coordinate with and secure subconsultant marketing materials for teaming pursuits
- Database maintenance
- Other office duties
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the PBS Marketing team! PBS provides a work environment that is engaging, defines and rewards success, and provides opportunities for career growth. As employees, we strive for excellence and are committed to mutually reaching our full potential and achieving ongoing success.
PBS is a growing and dynamic environmental, engineering, and industrial hygiene services company. We serve local, state, and national clients from our eight offices located in the Pacific Northwest. Our core mission is to create and deliver top quality programs, design solutions, and field services to our diverse client base. Our nimble, multi-discipline teams deliver effective, sustainable, technology-based solutions to our clients. We have recently been recognized as one of Oregon’s top environmental, geotechnical, and hazardous materials firms and one of the top 100 privately owned companies.
You’ll receive a rich benefit package that includes: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, Life/ADD, matching 401(k) and 3 weeks PTO.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
When applying for this position, please indicate your preferred office location in your cover letter (Seattle or Portland), or you may indicate if you are open to either location.
No phone calls or direct e-mails please.