For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Hospital Marketing Coordinator & Physician Liaison works under the direction of the Director of Business & Physician Development to implement marketing campaigns for the hospital, disseminate communication to hospital staff, and manage local community events and internal hospital day to day needs. Assist in developing and executing marketing/PR activities, programs and campaigns that support strategic plan goals to increase awareness and utilization of Salt Lake Regional Medical Center's service lines and employed/affiliated physicians.
The Hospital Marketing Coordinator & Physician Liaison will have frequent interactions with department directors, administrative executives, physicians, medical office staff, business representatives and the general public. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential. Communicate the features, benefits, competitive advantages, and other properties of the hospital’s service and product lines. Makes personal sales calls to staff physicians within the primary service area to solicit a larger share of inpatient/outpatient admissions to the hospital.
- Minimum of three years in marketing, digital planning, business development, public relations, communications or event planning. Healthcare, hospital, or hospitality experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, hospital administration, business, communications or a related field.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and content management software (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is preferred.
- For additional required certifications; See Staff Education Plan and grid policy.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and to prioritize multiple projects, working collaboratively with other department directors, physicians, patients and other members of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under deadlines.
- Ability to listen, communicate effectively and express ideas clearly following appropriate channels of communication
- Personable, professional appearance and demeanor with the ability to work with all levels of corporate management, providers and the community.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate effectively in English; additional languages helpful.
- Good computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
“Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”