NTT America is looking for an energetic and creative professional to fill the role of Marketing Coordinator (MC) in its office in Redmond, Washington. This role will be responsible for a wide range of marketing and communications duties, including, but not limited to event planning, public relations and media outreach assistance, graphic design, print and online advertising support, market research, and office support duties. Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines, be flexible, and work independently and as part of a team.
This position will join the Global IP Network (GIN), a business unit of NTT America (NTTA), a subsidiary of global telecom leader NTT Communications (NTT Com). NTT Com, one of the top wholesale IP providers in the world, was named Best North American Wholesale Carrier at the Global Carrier Awards 2017 for the 4th year in a row.
- Work closely with the marketing team and other groups in the organization in support of multiple marketing projects and initiatives.
- Provide support for internal and external marketing events, conferences, tradeshows and webinars – some travel might be required.
- Design and produce content and visuals for digital channels (website, dashboard, digital newsletter)
- Assist with media outreach and public relations, leveraging existing relationships and cultivating new contacts
- Assist with the production and update of external and internal websites, marketing materials and literature
- Work with vendors, partners, graphic designer and other parties in the marketing ecosystem
- Update and maintain sales and marketing's documentation and databases (dashboard, email distribution lists, etc.)
- Help manage and oversee social media properties
- Track programs and campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations for corrective modifications.
- Work closely with partners and customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
- Provide support for administrative duties, including payment and vendor processing, Salesforce assignments, special projects and reporting functions
- Review presentations and documents for accuracy
- Comply with all corporate and organizational security policies and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills - ability to interact with people, explain what is needed and interpret feedback
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
- Super-high attention to detail and follow-through
- Positive, helpful, “can-do” attitude and enthusiasm
- Experience working as part of a team
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role preferably in technology industry (not required)
- Salesforce and Google Analytics experience preferred (not required)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, marital status, parental status, Pregnancy or maternity status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status or reassignment, veteran's status, political affiliation, age or disability. Or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State or local law.
NTT America is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.