- Coordinate and execute events and promotions lead by assigned brands.
- Manage the sales performance, distribution, and retail execution of assigned brands.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans to grow assigned brands.
- Prepare and present marketing support tools available to the sales force.
- Coordinate and implement the local execution of national and regional marketing plans.
- Coordinate and implement various programs including, but not limited to, Brand Plans, regional marketing, local sponsorships, and social media as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Assist in POS/ PPG ordering and warehouse inventory management.
- Develop positive relationships with local promoters, media representatives, and field sales managers in order to stay informed of company priorities, as well as to negotiate favorable terms for sponsored activities.
- Evaluate and respond to local requests for sponsorships and donations.
- Help develop budgets and track and manage expenses for assigned events, media buys, and programs.
- Assist with special projects assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings.
- Previous sales experience is required.
- Required skills:
- Strong Organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Basic Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of the full brand portfolio, brand stories, and company priorities
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.