Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Sterling, VA
Position Type: Direct Hire (Exempt)
Industry: Medical equipment, consumable, and educational toy industries
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial spirited Marketing Coordinator to join a 25+ year old company with a start-up mentality. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for Project Management of the marketing life-cycle, in conjunction with third party partners. They will be looking at existing marketing initiatives and work with management to strategically plan and develop new initiatives.
The Marketing Coordinator will be heavily involved with management of tradeshows (logistics, booth design, graphics, etc.), marketing materials (brochures, flyers, etc.) digital marketing, social media campaigns and email marketing. This will require an open line of communication with all business teams to drive success.
The Marketing Coordinator will initially play a large part in the migration of data into the organizations new Hubspot tool.
What Experience We Are Looking For:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in Marketing
- Project Management experience
- Email marketing experience, preferably with Hubspot – design, creation, sending, and reporting
- Social media marketing experience – content creation, management, advertising
- Website management experience – knowledge of Word Press, content updates, general layout, Google analytics
- Trade show experience – arranging logistics, working with vendors, working with consultants, coordinating pre/post-show marketing
- Graphical design experience – product flyers, fact sheets, sales presentations, product manuals, banners, and other printed work
- Proficient with:
- Adobe CS Suite
- Office Suite
- Google Analytics
- An amazing attitude – The most critical factor is not what you know, but how you approach each task. We don’t want a warm body, we want someone who is engaged. Be ready to learn and grow and think of creative solutions to the everyday problem.
- Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to detail – This job will require a great deal of project management with our numerous marketing vendors and independent consultants. The ability to coordinate everything without important details being missed is key.
- Adaptability – The ideal candidate will be able to handle changes in their projects and workflow. As new obstacles appear, it is important for the Marketing Specialist to find ways around, over, and through them instead of being stone-walled.
- Ability to work well under pressure – The Marketing Coordinator will deal with several key live events per year. The deadlines are sometimes tight, and the ideal candidate should be able to perform well under these circumstances
- Strong communication skills - This position will involve heavy amounts of copy-writing.
The benefits for this position include 2 weeks PTO and 1 week of sick leave, health, vision, and dental insurance, a Simple IRA investment plan, Flexible Spending Account, and more.
Jersey Staffing and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employers.