- 1-2 years of administrative support experience, preferably in marketing.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, collaborative and team spirited.
- Willingness to be flexible and assist others in the department and across the broader MGA Entertainment organization.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with an attention to detail and focus on creating more efficient and cost-effective work processes or solutions.
- Takes initiative to overcome hurdles/obstacles that might arise in moving tasks/projects forward.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time to successful completion.
- Technologically proficient! Skills should include (but not limited to): working within Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and OneDrive, comfortable with PC operating systems, familiarity with A/V technology and setup.
- Knowledge of NPD and/or POS systems a plus.
· Reports to a Senior Brand Manager.
· Good team player
· Great organizational skills; time management experience
· Good oral and communication skills
· Good follow through skills
· Ability to finish a project on time
· Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Able to deal with changing priorities
· Detail oriented
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Marketing Coordination:
- Support Little Tikes Marketing team in all aspects including: scheduling, tracking, reporting & recapping, communication with sales and cross functional teams.
- Manage PIP process as well as asset creation for Little Tikes Marketing Team (sales sheets, price list, toolkits, visual line lists, etc.).
- Manages the shipping of samples for meetings and other.
- Assist Marketing team in proofing and organizing creative and packaging assets (Smartsheet).
- Support the Marketing team with Sales Meetings and key account meetings (deliverables).
- Assist with marketing presentation via Powerpoint (template creation/management, slide creation, and clean up/formatting).
- Managing and scheduling account calls/meetings for Marketing team as well taking notes and sending recaps/follow-ups.
- Be the liaison for the Marketing team in working with cross-functional teams.
- Provide competitive NPD and POS analysis when requested.
- Lead the product reviews reports by providing insight/consumer analysis to VP.
- Create NPD reports per the requests of the Team.
- Brand asset lead – sales materials, media, etc.
- Day-to-day Administrative support: provide product information, manage meetings and requests, etc.
- Brand lead for SKU setup.
- Support during Brainstorms (gather materials necessary, competitive samples, inspiration, etc.).
- Coordinates new hire on-boarding support for Marketing for new employees (computer, internet access, office & facilities, etc.).
- Office management: order supplies, key point person for facility requests, etc.
- Manage Smartsheet and being the key point person for product information.
- Manages/submits Travel and Expense reports.
- Collaborates with IT and facilities to manage office technical and logistical issues.
- Be current on all Little Tikes organizational changes, understand the role, and function of various support resources and help the Little Tikes Marketing team navigate the broader MGA Entertainment organization and systems.
- Create PO requests for projects.
- Other tasks as needed.