Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers and health plans in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You are a prolific and talented content creator and manager to expand Virgin Pulse’s digital footprint, awareness, leads, subscribers/followers through strategic content marketing. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Goals include: Developing content to attract site traffic and social followers, drive new sales leads, empower sales with relevant content to send prospects, accelerate leads through their buying journey and fuel PR and influencer relations.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and our content forward and hit company goals.
- Serve as an evangelist for our message, brand, and content through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Keep the team up-to-date on the latest trends in content marketing.
- Align content themes and messaging across internal constituents
- Ensure consistency of message across channels
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Manage content creation from supporting staff on marketing team, and freelance resources
- Work directly with Demand Generation campaign managers to empower them to write compellin and relevant copy for landing pages and emails by providing detailed feedback and educational resources.
- Manage blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Work with campaign managers within the demand generation team on content syndication opportunities
- Collaborate with designers, demand generation, communications, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce and promote relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
What you bring to the team.
- BA/BS degree and 3-5+ years working in B2B content marketing.
- Strong command of language mechanics and impeccable writing skills
- Detail and precision oriented
- Clinical in nature is extremely necessary - any background in health, health and wellness, biology, nursing, etc are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to internalize and reflect Virgin Pulse’s tone and voice in writing
- Insatiably curious – proactive in surfacing trends and themes that will resonate with Virgin Pulse audiences
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience creating content for the web across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.).
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (website, blog, social, syndication, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- In-depth knowledge of content journeys and how to offer strategic CTAs to increase conversion and pipeline acceleration
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.