Marketing CRM Specialist
I am working with a global manufacturing group out of Des Plaines that is seeking a Marketing Technology Specialist to work with the CRM system and with the marketing team.
With emphasis on digital media in direct-response business model, this position uses CRM (Salesforce) and other software, such as popular marketing automation software, to help drive the execution of the company’s global marketing strategies. Specifics include planning and implementing strategies for new customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation. The role operates within our marketing and commercial teams to help frame the digital contact points with customers to build and maintain customer loyalty for long-term success. This new role will help define and set our standard work in the Marketing Technology and CRM discipline. It requires a combination of creativity with clear understanding of required actions to meet business objectives. Must have ability to operate with spirit of entrepreneurship within a culture of process discipline to support development and attainment of goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Collecting and analyzing data gathered about customer buying behaviors to create and implement incentive tactics to online customers.
- Performing ongoing assessment of all marketing performance metrics including efficiency metrics, brand metrics, customer value metrics, and overall return on investment for all marketing initiatives
- Attaining sales leads through online channels
- Creating reports for associates in sales, marketing, and customer service to help them make more effective decisions.
- Work with various software tools to analyze customer engagement and recommend tactics for SEM (paid-search, SEO) strategies; experience with using social media for attaining business objectives a plus
- Recommend content ideas based on data analysis
DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, marketing, or related business administration from an accredited educational institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing technology and/or CRM role
- Business acumen – possess insight to larger business goals and objectives and understand how the role fits into overall strategy
- Strong analytical skills and abilities to use software including Excel, Salesforce, and database management systems
- Experience with marketing automation software, such as Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, or Net Results a plus
- Ability to perform statistical analysis and provide relevant insights
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple obligations; meet deadlines while under pressure; self-discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player – flexible, able to adjust to shifting priorities; positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to travel up to 10%
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
Very professional, flexible on my schedule, perfect follow up & spoke very professionally. Great over all service!
Larry, Sales Manager in the Chicago Area