Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative and diligent Marketing Intern who is excited about being part of an early stage startup working to build women's communities.
This is a great opportunity to make a real contribution to our brand awareness and help you learn, build your network, and grow your resume. This role will be an integral part in building the VINA Society of Ambassadors and will work closely with an experienced marketer and the rest of the founding team.
What will internship include?
- Planning and promoting local and national events
- Social media and Vinazine content creation
- Discover and recruit new influencers and bloggers to join the VINA Society
- Coordinate and support other marketing initiatives
What do you bring to the VINA marketing team?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Super outgoing and confident conversationalist
- A passion for women’s empowerment and its intersection with technology
- In-progress Marketing, Communication, Psychology, Journalism, PR, or other related degrees
- Looking for college credit from an accredited college or university
Extra right swipes for...
- Experience event planning, community management or marketing-- bonus points for street marketing/brand ambassador experience!
- A “work hard, play hard” attitude that is fueled by working with an (almost fully) female powerhouse tech team
- If you’re truly, madly, deeply passionate about helping connect women to more friends, and building a globally empowered community, we want to hear more from you!
Compensation: College Credit & Stipend
Time commitment: 18 hours weekly