Marketing Services Healthcare Inventory Support Specialist
We are a 137 year old national marketing support services firm of international scope. Our customers include many of the largest and most successful companies in the world. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an Inventory Analyst. This position is located in Marlborough, MA.
- Assist in the overall program and inventory management of the client's brands.
- Act as liaison between our company and the client to ensure consistent process implementation across all client activities supported by our company.
- Develop, interpret, confirm and document customer specifications for designated programs/projects.
- Maintain oversite and review of projects/jobs and provide recommendations for improvements including review of production methods, shipping and design elements for potential postal savings.
- Provide regular program/project status reporting to client/management teams; identifying deliverables and action items.
- Provide appropriate escalation and alerts impacting client deliverables; initiating/offering possible solutions and recommendations to mediate.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all ongoing campaigns (consumer and HCP).
- Review stock status reports weekly to confirm that items are available and allocated based on client business rules.
- Provide approval for over allocation orders or approve/decline based on pre-determined business rules.
Skills and abilities required:
- Experienced project/vendor management working under tight deadlines.
- Must also have Healthcare or Pharmaceutical experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of three years demonstrated customer service or related experience.
- In depth knowledge of basic PC applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of stock accountability and inventory systems.
- Familiarity and experience working with Regulatory processes and procedures.
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience is a Plus.
- College degree desired or relevant work experience.
A family owned company, our company, is employee focused and offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical/dental insurance, 401(k), training and education opportunities. Qualified candidates must send resumes with salary requirements.