Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
We are seeking students with interest in Marketing Communications and Technology.
- Assist in the support of the Sprinklr Technology Platform used for social media marketing/ social advertising/ content management
- Keep social advocacy content fresh by adding new content to the platform and flagging / deleting older content
- Manage the Social Listening tool
- track relevant topics and influencers
- help identify and manage with SM manager social engagement
- set up competitive monitoring
- track full campaign impact and optimize our efforts in real life
- extract meaningful insights to inform business decisions and social strategy
- Find ways to better optimize our usage of the platform
- Assist with compiling social analytics recaps and reports for the different activities we support
- Help maintain campaign calendar
Your Education & Experience:
- Completed Junior year toward Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or Technology
- Working knowledge of social media sites and how to engage organically and/or place ads vis these site’s capabilities; knowledge of how to research on the internet
- Some knowledge of HTML, Content Management
- Must be highly organized with the ability to efficiently monitor multiple project deadlines.
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.