Hilltop Holdings Inc. is currently looking for a qualified student to join our Marketing department as an Intern. This individual will work closely with our Marketing team to gain hands-on experience in the Marketing area while assisting with several key initiatives across the company.
Professional Development Objectives: This individual will gain exposure to basic Marketing functions and will develop entry level marketing experience in the financial services industry. This includes a wide array of marketing tasks and projects, which may include advertising, media relations, internal communications, corporate culture, digital marketing, social media, events, creative and production, branding, and project management that will have meaningful influence or impact on the business.
- Under the direction of the Director, Marketing & Communications, assist & learn about the various marketing functions
- Help develop new marketing initiatives and manage existing ones
- Support the entire marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist the communications team in researching and/or writing internal and external communications
- Assist the social media and digital marketing managers with research and reporting
- Assist the events team with company event planning and execution
- Assist the subsidiary marketing managers with a variety of marketing projects
- Assist the corporate culture officer with company activities and related communications
- Assist the in-house print shop with printing and finishing services when needed
- Exposure to various marketing software’s and the marketing production process
- Exposure to a variety of corporate meetings with all levels of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Proven self-starter who can initiate tasks and follow up to completion
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical skills; above average attention to detail
- Desire to learn about career opportunities in the marketing and/or financial services industry
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Rising Senior pursing a marketing degree
- Candidate MUST have authorization to work for any employer in the US without requiring sponsorship, whether in student status or not
About the Company
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (NYSE:HTH) is a Texas-based diversified financial holding company specializing in banking, mortgage origination, financial advisory and insurance through its wholly owned subsidiaries, PlainsCapital Bank, PrimeLending, HilltopSecurities and National Lloyds.