Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, we are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Creative Design using: Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Facilitate internal and external communications and all the company’s marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, newsletter, website and social media.
- Create, implement and identify measurements for success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, newsletter, website and social media.
- Recruits volunteers for projects and serve as the primary point of contact.
- Responsible for developing and implementing outreach and marketing activities and strategies to promote the company’s mission to our targeted public. This should be done through a combination of personal contacts, brochures, mass mailings, public presentations, special events, the internet, etc.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Responsible for working on all marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all programming is vetted, legal approval obtained and compliance is maintained for all local marketing programs activated in assigned territory: submit, track and maintain files to ensure legal compliance and adherence.
- Assist in concept development, management and implementation of all aspects of on and off premise programs and consumer/trade events.
- Source, develop and produce all programming materials.
- Develop strategies to increase brand-building activity.
- Proactively approach and anticipate internal and external concerns and maintain level of flexibility to quickly respond to changing client demands.
- Source and manage multiple vendor/supplier relationships required for events.
- Other duties as assigned.