IMG College is the nation’s leading collegiate sports marketing company, offering national, regional, and local multi-platform marketing opportunities targeting 190 million college sports fans – the largest and most attractive sports fan base. IMG College employs more than 700 people in nearly 100 offices throughout the U.S. IMG College is a division of IMG Worldwide, a global sports, fashion, and media business.
IMG College Licensing (IMGCL) is the team within IMG College focused on licensing administration, brand protection, trademark infringement, etc.
Assist Marketing Team with organizational and executional elements related to IMGCL’s biggest marketing program of the year, College Colors Day. Founded by the College Licensing Company in 2004, College Colors Day is celebrated by thousands of organizations, classrooms and millions of individuals who don their team colors and share their school spirit with friends and colleagues.
These elements could include:
- Submitting creative requests for school-specific and retailer-specific artwork
- Working closely with IMGCL’s creative team to manage these requests
- Building Excel spreadsheets to keep track of requests and approvals
- Working with external printer on getting retailer signage requests printed and shipped
- Working with budget spreadsheet for national and school-specific campaigns; ensuring that program elements are properly recorded and tracked
- Helping with billing; submitting invoices to Accounting department and tracking them in budget spreadsheet
- Working with licensees on securing product to send to local/national media as well as social media influencers/talent for College Colors Day posting
- Helping social media team with executing content ideas
- Helping team execute school-specific marketing programs
- Working with team to plan employee event to support College Colors Day
- Capture campaign content for recap reports
- Serving in a production assistant role for photoshoots, video shoots, and other creative production
- Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or rising Junior or Senior majoring in Marketing
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of sports industry preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
**Must provide own housing and transportation to/from work
**8-10 week program
**Intern will work a Monday – Friday schedule, flexible hours
**This is a paid internship
IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.