Marketing Manager Labside AnalogLocation: Amherst, New York
Purpose: To manage all products within the SBU by increasing their profitability in the market and developing new products towards completion of the strategic plan.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of the products including teeth, denture materials, PFM, press, alloys, accessories all-ceramic, C&B, composites, firing, articulation, denture base equipment.
- Manage product line life cycle from strategic planning and product development to tactical activities.
- Develop the marketing plan on the SBU & all included products, & execute according to strategic plan.
- Manage marketing plan to achieve sales budget while keeping expenses below budget.
- Work effectively with the Creative Services Department to complete advertisements, promotions & literature.
- Develop and supervise advertising/media plans and public relations for SBU.
- Report monthly marketing activities and resulting sales for each product within the SBU.
- Responsibility for all aspects of introducing a new product into the market, from product inception to delivery into the market, with continuing management once in the product line.
- Develop, analyze and report on market research data for each SBU.
- Coordinate production of necessary price lists and catalogs for the SBU.
- Assist in departmental and corporate activities, as requested, to complete the corporate plan.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions to coordinate marketing plans/budget for SBU.
- Implement and develop all responsibilities as associated with the following process to fulfill Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.’s Quality System
- Technical Marketing
- Labside Analog
- Four-year degree (BS or BA) in Marketing, Management, or Related Field.
- MBA required.
- Five years prior product management experience.
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office required.
Join us on our journey to shape the future of dentistry
Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world’s leading dental companies with 3600 employees. We love innovation and we thrive on it. We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality. We are guided by our strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision.
Our mission is making people smile
In order to achieve this goal we are looking for people with good ideas, courage and exceptional drive: focused minds who share our passion. We offer a multifaceted work environment, which is characterized by mutual respect and close collaboration. We translate words into action and continue to evolve. Become part of our team today.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.