We are seeking an individual to manage/lead the preparation of proposals, pre-qualification packages, presentations, and the overall marketing efforts for the northern operation’s group. The individual will also play a key role in helping continue to shape and lead the company-wide marketing efforts by being an active member of the marketing leadership team. Inspire a culture of high performance, camaraderie, continual learning and best practice sharing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Team Management / Project Management
- Overseeing marketing personnel and coordinating priorities for department.
- Setting & executing marketing strategies to align with company goals.
- Represent the firm to clients, peer organizations, and business associates.
- Drive team accountability for work results and provide consistent feedback for improvement.
- Responsible for overall marketing staff training
- Oversee Pursuit Process
- Work with technical leadership to strategically develop proposal and presentation.
- Manage oversight of qualifications, prioritization, and assistance with project pursuits.
- Prepare pursuit teams for interviews through coaching and guidance.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing Team.
- Provide input into National Marketing Team priorities, processes, and innovations.
- Manage collateral materials development, corporate identity development and implementation and market research activities
- Community Outreach
- Vetting sponsorship and advertising requests, then coordinating the execution.
- Maintaining relationships with local Chambers and economic development organizations.
- Representing Boldt at events, trade shows, conferences, and networking opportunities.
- Coordinating regional trade show strategy and execution.
- Actively involved in professional and community organizations.
- Client Relationship / Project Team Assistance
- Working with clients to plan celebratory events
- Coordinating marketing activities such as PR, photos and videos, project signage with project teams.
- Internal Communications
- Communicate and enforce brand standards throughout the operating groups.
- Maintain an events calendar and provide mass internal communications when appropriate.
- Present at staff meetings and manager meetings on marketing progress.
- Planning and executing events
- Business development / sales
- Outgoing and collaborative
- Prior exposure to all aspects of marketing functions
- Familiarity with A/E/C concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and innovative
- Comfortable with public speaking and networking
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five to seven years of relevant experience. Must have excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals. Must display a basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and delivery methods. Candidate must demonstrate good mentoring/ teaching abilities and leadership/managerial skills. Excellent command of English grammar, spelling and composition as well as oral communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in Adobe, Outlook and Microsoft Office products, particularly in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Highly organized with ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment on multiple priority projects with tight deadlines. Must display a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, tenacity and creativity. Self-starter and results driven.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk and hear. The employee regularly is required to walk and reach with hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee frequently uses computer keyboard, regularly travels (as vehicle driver and as passenger on various modes of transportation), and occasionally performs work on-site at construction work sites. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employee views computer monitor frequently.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Boldt Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies.If you have any questions, please contact Boldt's Human Resources Department.