The mission for this role is to lead the day-to-day execution and on-going optimization of the Advanced Care Partners (ACP) Marketing Strategy. Priority goals for this role (and for the marketing function overall) are to increase volume and conversion rate of caregivers applying to jobs at ACP, encourage parents/families to sign up for ACP services, and increase the digital content and presence of the ACP brand online.
Content Creation/Writing Skills
Lead ACP’s push into a new strategic prioritization of content marketing utilizing an expert understanding of the English language, appropriate writing style, and grammatical correctness.
· Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
· Write new content (blog posts, guides, infographics, videos) based on audience priorities and expectations with editorial inputs from appropriate ACP stakeholders
· Edit content from other team members and contributors
· Deploy content through appropriate channels (email, social media, events, paid media)
· Update, and refresh content on a quarterly basis based on performance and priorities
· Create a wide range of marketing materials for all departments within the organization
· Manage the writing, printing, and distribution of printed collateral and ACP brand swag
Digital Skills and Infrastructure
Drive adoption and use of digital marketing best practices in website development, SEO, social media, and paid media to ensure growth in key digital platforms.
· Coordinate project management and executional steps necessary for upcoming website migration project and communicate updates with web development agency and CEO
· Lead technical SEO tagging initiative on existing digital content using best practices established in strategy document and CMS
· Increase engagement on social media and paid media channels through new content development and segment experiments
· Evaluate trends in emerging technology and digital targeting and recommend to marketing advisor for ACP adoption as necessary
· Foster and grow awareness of the ACP brand to relevant audiences across key digital marketing channels
Use campaign monitoring tools and KPIs to track and measure success across all key marketing initiatives. Share consolidated reporting with stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Utilize web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console to monitor and increase website traffic/conversions
· Launch & optimize live campaigns through paid media channels such as PPC/SEM, paid social media, and programmatic retargeting
· Compile and share marketing reporting with appropriate stakeholders via a consolidated dashboard
· Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing and communication.
Develop A-player relationships with colleagues, marketing advisor, and outside service providers.
· Collaborate with HR, Recruiters, and Onboarding to identify each department’s priorities and marketing support needs
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Present resource allocation (bandwidth and budgeting) recommendations for marketing advisor/CEO approval
· Coordinate day-to-day project management with external support agencies (website development, productions, media)
· Manage marketing associate(s) and guide professional development through training and task delegation
· Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, writing/English or another related field
· Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in an internal or agency-based marketing role
· Ability to commute/relocate to Atlanta as role is based at company headquarters
· Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
· Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress CMS, and basic principles of SEO
· Experience with organic and paid promotion across Search, Social Media, and Job Post Sites
· Familiarity with marketing automation tools and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
· Quick and continuous learner, staying on top of industry trends and new techniques