Our client is a leading manufacturing company in noise control solutions based in Wicklow. They are in an exciting growth phase and they are looking for ambitious sales executives to be part of this growing Irish company with an international focus.
Purpose Of Role:
To create a level of excellence within the marketing function, by creating and implementing a range of promotional activities that will ensure they stand above its competition in the market.
The broad remit of responsibilities includes –
· To manage the marketing activities for all trade customers-ensuring that a comprehensive marketing plan is in place and implemented to support the business.
· Direct day to day management of all Marketing/ Lead generation employees.
· Identify target customers and compile lists using the CRM database.
· To understand the diverse customer requirements and opportunities by developing and maintaining prosperous relationships at every level in the customer organisation.
· Anticipation of and adaptation to competitive forces in the marketplace.
· Plan the annual marketing calendar with the MD and also to have quarterly detailed account calendars and rolling month proposed activity calendars.
· Manager the Distributorships – sponsorships-promotional and event projects needed to be fimplemented.
· Website development & management
· Understanding of the stock and sales figures for each product in the range.
· Responsible for the marketing accrual budget and ensure it is allocated in a timely manner. Activities will be in line with proposed accruals.
· Analysing market research.
· Competitor product analysis/ monitor competitor activity and devise plans to counter any developments.
· Present propositions to sales staff for use with Key Account customers using market research data to illustrate objectives.
· Develop account plans with the sales staff to identify account objectives and methods of achievements of those objectives.
· Plans to comprise SWOT analysis covering new business opportunities-existing business management & product pricing.
· Design and promotion of brochures/flyers/pricelists/emails and advertising to include the integration of the brand objectives as detailed in the marketing plan.
· Produce estimates of volume and profitability levels and planned promotional and other spends by use of account plans.
· Support the implementation of account plans by providing documentation, monitoring progress and highlighting major problem areas.
· Prepare detailed project implementation plans by taking account of all component activities.
· Correct deviations from marketing plan by devising and implementing action in partnership with the sales staff.
Assisting with any marketing support required for trade exhibitions and working closely with Enterprise Ireland.
· Solid experience as a Marketing manager.
· Degree qualified in Marketing related discipline is a distinct advantage.
· Strong commercial acumen is a must.
· Cross functional experience across a range of department
· Excellent written and communication skills.
Cv’s to email@example.com