This position will be based out of Delaware North’s new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design.The Opportunity
The Marketing Manager will support Delaware North's business objectives by developing and implementing marketing plans including programming and events that drive measurable financial impact. This role will lead the marketing efforts for local restaurant business, working closely with the broader marketing and operations teams to activate events, programming, and marketing outreach - in addition to supporting Delaware North marketing projects.
If you are a strong storyteller, creative and convincing writer, savvy marketer, this position could be for you.
- Build and implement marketing plans ensuring all tactics are carefully aligned and support the business goals and objectives, including digital, social media, video, SEO/SEM, email marketing, web development, promotions, print advertising and events.
- Build strong, compelling storytelling opportunities for digital and social media that further strengthens the brand and drives results.
- Create and execute marketing events, programming and campaigns with culinary team, media and influencers, and reviewers for Delaware North guests and associates.
- Manage annual budgets closely and maximize dollars to drive results.
- Report performance and key learnings from all tactics and initiatives, ensuring key metrics and objectives are agreed to in advance of any launch.
- Build strong relationships and partnerships with Delware North leadership, operational management, culinary, sales and other key departments across the organization.
- Work closely with internal creative studio, external agencies, third party partners and vendors managing multiple projects and work streams.
- Four-year degree in marketing, communication, business or other related field.
- Minimum of three years previous marketing experience – restaurant, catering or hospitality experience preferred but not required.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment, inspiring confidence and relating to people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to track and measure performance.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at www.DelawareNorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.