This position will be based out of Delaware North’s new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design.The Opportunity
The Marketing Manager will support Patina Restaurant Group’s business objectives by developing and implementing marketing plans and developing programming and events that drive measurable financial impact. This role will primarily lead the marketing efforts for a local restaurant and work closely with the broader marketing and operations teams to activate events, programing, and marketing outreach. The Marketing Manager is a key leader and partner to the operations team. The position will also support additional corporate marketing projects.
- Build and implement an annual restaurant marketing plan ensuring all marketing functions are carefully aligned and support the business goals and objectives, including digital, social media, video, SEO/SEM, email marketing, web development, promotions, print and events.
- Create and execute programming/marketing events with culinary team, media and influencers, reviewers and/or customers.
- Manage annual budgets closely and maximize dollars to drive revenue.
- Report performance and key learnings from all tactics and initiatives ensuring key metrics and objectives are agreed to in advance of any launch.
- Build strong relationships and partnerships with operational leaders, PRG leadership, culinary, sales and other key departments across the organization.
- Build strong, compelling storytelling opportunities for digital and social that further strengthens the brand and/or drives new guests into units.
- Collaborate with culinarians on holiday and special event menus, ensuring all collateral and communication is up-to-date and in stock.
- Support sales and catering functions as necessary ensuring collateral is compelling and on brand.
- Work closely with agencies, third party partners and vendors managing multiple projects and work streams.
Qualifications: Four-year degree in marketing, communication, business or other related field. Minimum of three years previous marketing experience – restaurant, catering or hospitality experience preferred but not required. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment, inspiring confidence and relating to people at all levels of the organization. Ability to work independently with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. Strong analytical skills with the ability to track and measure performance.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at www.DelawareNorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.