Develop, implement, monitor, and report strategic marketing initiatives for Royal Power Solutions. Coordinate initiatives across channels including but not limited to: Public relations, email marketing, advertising, trade shows, website and social media. Excellent communication/writing skills a must. Past experience with automobile engineering, power connectivity a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build marketing programs to support sales objectives in select industry segments to promote strategic growth plan. Evaluate program impact and results. Develop, monitor and report marketing analytics to track awareness, engagement and customer conversions of activities.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on select tactics (i.e., PR, advertising, email marketing, etc.). Propose and manage research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Develop and facilitate strong marketing team with internal stakeholders and external agencies and vendors. Lead marketing program execution, drive collaboration and leverage internal processes and perspectives.
- Plan, research, write or edit, upload, and promote articles and case studies that demonstrate Royal innovations and value. Develop and oversee proactive editorial calendar to drive and deliver news about Royal products, capabilities, and people on social media channels and in trade publications and industry media.
- Manage brand: Ensuring adherence to brand guidelines, logo execution, signage, display graphics, collateral, and digital applications.
- Plan, solicit, write, and post information on Royal products, capabilities, services, and news on website. Work with teams to harness insight and ideas to support sales goals. Develop collateral marketing materials (i.e., sales sheets, videos, etc.)
- Coordinate trade show participation. Facilitate multi-disciplinary team to plan, develop and execute message, materials, and customer contacts to support sales goals.
- 5 years in marketing, Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, familiarity with following software/tools: Adobe, office suites, illustrator, photo shop is a must.
- Experience building integrated marketing programs and reporting results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with eye for strong emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary