Opportunity at a Glance
This position is responsible for executing the Chamberlain University brand and creative strategy across multiple channels in order to meet institution objectives. This includes development and execution of marketing initiatives that competitively position the institution by establishing and maintaining a consistent image, marketing communications, branding initiatives, targeted marketing activities, and vendor selections.
- Develops and implements marketing strategy focusing on enrollment growth and brand awareness through integrated campaigns and oversees creation of marketing collateral including, but not limited to: brochures, posters, digital ads, print ads, videos, photographs, presentations, and direct mail.
- Assists in the production of promotional videos for the institution.
- Oversees the marketing budget, including budget planning and reconciliation.
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships with the advertising agency of record, public, fulfillment house and others as necessary.
- Works with team members to integrate campaigns into our web design, prospect nurturing campaigns, and all applicable operations inclusive of student services and enrollment services.
- Oversees compliance with institution design standards and trademarked assets and works with the executive team and the organization's administration on special projects as necessary.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, Masters a plus
- Minimum of 5-8 years marketing experience required; as well as managing staff.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet and web applications.
- ROI measurement, metrics development to assess ROI.
- Strong management/supervisory background, professional presentation skills, demonstrated leadership abilities in order to implement planned campaign rollouts.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are essential, as position involves extensive contact with co-management and internal/external customers.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and financial principles.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Chamberlain University has a 130-year history and the mission to educate, empower, and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who advance the health of people, families, communities, and nations. We’re 99,000 strong, with 31,000 students and 68,000 alumni armed with the skills, passion, and determination to make a difference in today’s complex healthcare environment. By living Chamberlain Care®, we’ve built a culture in which colleagues and students thrive, and we graduate extraordinary healthcare professionals who transform the health of people worldwide.
Our regionally accredited University iscomprised of the College of Nursing and the College of Health Professions. Our College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program at 22 campuses and online post-licensure degree programs and certificates including RN to BSN, RN to MSN, a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with six Specialty Tracks, and a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). Our College of Health Professions offers online options with a Master of Public Health degree, Public Health Certificate programs, and a Master of Social Work degree. Learn more about Chamberlain University, part of Adtalem Global Education, at www.chamberlain.edu.