American Leather is an award-winning furniture manufacturer located in Dallas, TX that touches people's lives. Think about all of the time and memories shared with family and friends on furniture in dens, living rooms, bedrooms, and offices --American Leather furniture is a part of it all. This year we celebrate 30 years of expertly crafting custom-upholstered, premium leather and fabric furniture in the USA. We deliver our high-quality, made-to-order luxury sold by widely-recognized, upscale national retailers in less than a month - a delivery standard light years ahead of the competition. We are an industry leader in innovation and are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to spearhead creative strategy, idea generation, POS implementation, digital marketing, staff leadership; and oversee outside marketing agencies.
Do you have a knack for executing marketing efforts that elevate the brand and grow sales? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment requiring imaginative solutions and attention to detail?
What you'll get to do:
- Assist in the development of all marketing plans for multiple audiences.
- Manage and track budgets for Marketing team.
- Lead and mentor the marketing staff.
- Work in conjunction with merchandising and creative team.
- Support sales efforts through marketing initiatives.
- Manage all websites, digital marketing and strategy efforts in conjunction with digital lead.
- Manage agency partners.
- Support new product introductions and plans to launch.
- Lead ongoing trend and competitor analyses.
- Idea generation for retail product pushes.
- Help to lead brand efforts, including e-commerce brand/site preparing to launch.
- Track the sales efforts for e-commerce business.
Does this sound like you?
- Results-oriented and proactive, self-motivated, creative thinker, with a proven record of generating marketing ideas that drive sales.
- Capable of creative thinking and execution.
- Understanding of and has experience with E-commerce sites.
- Strong digital marketer and retail marketer.
- A leader who takes initiative and driven to get things done.
- Adept in developing marketing programs including Branding, Product Marketing and Sales Drivers.
- Strong in the understanding of retail and how to message POS.
- Experienced with Consumer products or brands, preferably luxury goods and/or durable products, or furniture, either retail or wholesale.
- A strong writer with superior verbal, and editing skills.
- Excellent at interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Organized and can prioritize tasks and projects.
What we'd like:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years' experience in marketing management in the consumer products, or retail industry.
- Retail and / or E-commerce and/or digital experience
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation and bonus plan and health insurance to include medical, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability, Flexible Spending Plans and a 401k plan. An onsite wellness/fitness center that includes free personal training.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we'd love to hear from you!