The Marketing Manager, Demand Generation-3 will lead the strategy, development and execution of marketing events to support the Corporates business, delivering an exceptional customer experience that results in leads and revenue.
- Conceptualize, manage, and execute event strategy - aligning business objectives and catapulting lead generation through field marketing events.
- Support strategic event team activities including logistical support, reports management, and administration of essential accounts and tools.
- Manage the execution of the CORPORATES trade shows and customer events as assigned using the infrastructure provided.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure layout schematics and logistical plans for tradeshow presence are in alignment with input from internal stakeholders.
- Continuously evaluate current processes and procedures to maximize opportunities for cost reduction and/or increased efficiency/effectiveness.
- Review event reports detailing cost, attendance, leads generated and prepare ROI evaluations of each event to influence future marketing strategic decisions.
- Work on projects as assigned by the Strategic Events Manager, Demand Generation
- Collaborate between departments to create a strategic oriented approach, understanding and evaluating specific expectations for events/programs in order to accomplish business goals
- Challenge budgets against ROI for all events by evaluating revenue generated against leads captured
- Collaborate and adapt event tactics based on team feedback to improve overall strategic effectiveness of each event to capitalize on ability to be agile in marketing place
- Support and lead proposals for customer facing interactions by developing strategic event plans, timelines, tactics, collaboration between departments, leveraging internal assets, and on-site execution
- Maximize event presence by creating tailored and innovative sponsorship packages that are cost efficient and brand prominent
- Analyze event feedback and identify best practices and areas for improvement for future events to maximize investment
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-10 years experience in event planning. Trade show experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed. Should have good experience communicating with executives and clients.
- Demonstrates flexibility and problem-solving skills along with comfort for testing new ideas.
- Solution oriented- comes to the table with solutions when obstacles arise
- Demonstrates ability to identify business opportunities and pitch ideas.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and other related programs.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America