IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients. Outstanding past performance built IDS’s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS’s Chief Operating Officer is recruiting for an experienced government services marketing manager. Individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing marketing and communication plans for the entire organization, including our two distinct lines of business. Our headquarters are located in Arlington, VA but are open to exceptional remote candidates.
- Day-to-day coordination and management of marketing projects, including brochures, websites, corporate capabilities briefs, tradeshow slicks, etc.
- Plan and oversee production of print, electronic, and video assets
- Create and distribute content via a variety of platforms including blogs, press releases, social media, internal communications, etc.
- Elevate presence and image of the C-Suite through identification and submission of calls for presentations, thought leadership pieces in industry publications, etc.
- Measure and evaluate results from campaigns
- Minimum of five (5) years government services or software development marketing experience
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Intermediate graphic design skills; include a link to your online portfolio
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in content creation, graphic design, web design, asset production, etc.
- Experience with the StoryBrand Framework
- Bachelor’s degree
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro