We’re looking for our next Liberator – Marketing Manager, Digital CX – to join our quest to provide market-transforming solutions for businesses, care teams and consumers to interactively manage health and care.
The Marketing Manager, Digital CX is a key player driving the digital transformation of CX across the customer’s journey. Specifically, this role will manage our customer-facing digital experiences by contributing considerable technical, functional, strategic and product expertise to our customer community portal, client communications, and live/virtual client events. We are seeking that unique combination of digital product management capabilities and marketing communications expertise, coupled with disciplined project management skills and effective collaboration among many cross-functional stakeholders.
Are you ready? We are! Join us in our journey toward liberating American healthcare one cool innovation at a time!
Reports to: Senior Director, CX/Community
Location(s): Dallas, TX
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop, execute and evolve a digital experience roadmap and strategy that align with key customer journey goals and effectively impact company priorities; research, ideate and discover new solutions and capabilities for future enhancements
- Utilize deep technical and functional experience in managing and optimizing websites using content management and web analytic tools; this includes but is not limited to:
- Producing customer-facing digital communications and graphical assets
- Configuring and operationalizing marketing automation tools for effective email, website, and webinar management
- Analyze website usage and generate reports; provide insights to executives to inform future roadmap development
- Monitor and interact in customer communities via portals, social media, etc. to craft experiences that translate business and user needs into highly engaging experiences while understanding customer behavior and collaborating on conceptual digital designs
- Provide project management oversight on project plans, resource allocation, and documentation; this includes documenting existing operational processes and identifying improvement opportunities, capturing details and creating accurate project documents
- Strategize, design and execute customer webinars and other digital “events” that provide value and thought leadership to active users
- Develop strong relationships across all levels and areas of the business to deliver a superior customer experience while contributing to the Customer Experience/Marketing teams’ overall success
- Play an active part in driving a customer-focused culture across other functional areas that partner on key customer community elements
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or similar discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in web-based marketing, with an emphasis on customer experience, digital technology and communications
- Experience managing and operating email marketing, webinar, website CMS, web analytics, and other common digital marketing automation tools
- Proven experience designing and executing high-impact digital customer experiences, such as virtual events, digital engagement programs, content personalization strategies, etc.
- Ability to plan and execute at both a strategic and hands-on operational level
- Excellent writing skills and proven success creating effective communications
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong proficiency with MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Moderate proficiency with HTML, CSS, and web graphics
- Experience in a B2B enterprise software industry or healthcare IT industry is strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Confluence, and Jira preferred
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Medecision is a fast-paced, highly matrixed organization that requires cross-functional collaboration for success. Teams that perform well have a high level of autonomy and the ability to drive their own path for development and growth. High levels of organizational change and a market in flux characterize the culture. Half of the company is virtual and the ability to manage in this environment is critical. Beyond new revenue growth, customer & employee experience are critical focus areas and significant learning opportunities are available to employees who wish to develop further in their career.
- Finalist candidates will be expected to complete evaluation exercises related to CX, UX, or other relevant proficiencies.
- Ability to travel for department, customer and company meetings as needed, 5-10%
- This position may require evening and weekend work on occasion to support software releases
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment. Medecision is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.