GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As the Marketing Manager for our Digital Video online advertising channel, you will be responsible for development, growth and execution of GoDaddy’s video campaigns. You will manage digital video campaigns with the focus of generating traffic, acquiring customers and driving continued engagement from our current customer base within budget parameters to meet channel objectives. We’ll stretch your knowledge of key marketing practices, analytical skills and the ability to present data. If this sounds like your next growth role, please apply!
- Collaborate with Video Channel Leader to build a strategic plan for video platforms
- Executing and managing of media to engage consumers with GoDaddy
- Monitoring and reporting on activity across led accounts and markets
- Driving customer acquisitions and engagement via online video placements
- Optimizing video campaigns for best performance
- Account budgeting, pacing and forecasting
- Working with cross-channel teams to ensure a timely and effective implementation of campaigns, creative and other marketing activities
- Planning and developing video recommendations and media plans
- Working with production on content and asset management
- Implementing and reviewing creative
- Testing multiple placements, creative ads, bid options and landing pages in order to identify the most effective placements and message
- Measure and report performance for all campaigns, tests and initiatives
- Recommending new test plans, strategies and offers based on the current market status and competition
- Maintaining relationships with video platform(s) and tool vendors
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on these findings
- Other initiatives/projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience
- YouTube and Social media advertising experience a plus
- 2+ years search marketing experience
- Ability to achieve specific results from little direction
- Knowledge of ecommerce and internet-based business models
- Experience evaluating creative messages, analyzing results and optimizing campaigns
- Advanced MSFT Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and a self-starter.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.