Position Title: Marketing Manager
- My client is a leader in the fast paced and highly competitive – Fresh & Frozen Seafood Market.
- Supply source is fully integrated Corporate Salmon, Mussel and Langostino Lobster operations in Chile augmented with strategic seafood supplier partners.
- Customer focus is National and Regional Restaurant and Retail Chains, Seafood Distributors, Full Service Food distributors and Cruise lines and direct to consumer e-commerce.
- Product segments are Consumer Branded, Trade Branded and Private Label.
- This Position is based in Miami.
- Create and execute annual marketing budget and plan for the company
- Develop customer and consumer communications strategy/ campaigns -including social media.
- Plan, implement and track monthly customer marketing support activities
- Manage packaging development for corporate brands and private label brands
- Research market and industry trends, identify opportunities and make recommendations.
- Identify and manage new product development opportunities
- Identify, recommend and manage National Tradeshow participation
- Respond to and track inbound consumer communications
- Select and propose engagement with PR, advertising and other specialty firms as needed
- Coordinate the development of POS, sales support and other marketing material
- Manage the e-commerce business:
- Identify and develop strategic marketing activities to drive e-commerce sales
Reporting To: U.S. Strategic Development Director
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/ Marketing or related field with 5 years minimum relevant work experience.
- E-commerce management and marketing experience
- Analytical and creative with above average computer skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize with tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate in decision making with excellent presentation and negotiating skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with team members.
- Bi lingual English /Spanish (Preferred)
- Base Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Two weeks' vacation per year.
- Bonus Opportunity
- Company match 401k plan
- Comprehensive Family Medical, Dental Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
Position Available Immediately.