Marketing Manager – Employee Brand
If you’re a digitally savvy marketer who:
- Is equally comfortable as a driver of strategy or an individual contributor
- Has a broad skillset that spans from developing multi-channel campaigns to building emails, developing ad copy, analyzing performance and more
- Enjoys collaborative work, whether it’s supporting the success of field partners, leading an agency team, developing team members, or brainstorming with colleagues
- Wants to test your marketing know-how in an emerging field of marketing
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC is looking for you!
What We'll Accomplish Together
The Employee Brand Marketing team at Massage Envy Franchising, LLC applies the discipline of omni-channel marketing to the mission of recruiting talent for Massage Envy franchised locations. Approaching talent recruitment as a marketing endeavor is something more and more companies are doing as they realize the cost of turnover. This is NOT a traditional HR or talent acquisition position—this is an opportunity for an experienced marketer to apply his or her marketing skills within the recruitment space. As a Marketing Manager on the Employee Brand Marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to help bring the Massage Envy brand voice to life as you influence campaign strategy, lead the development and execution of a wide variety of tactics, and educate and empower field partners to activate locally on national Employee Brand marketing efforts.
What You’ll Get
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work with a brand that is the undisputed leader in its category and in close collaboration with a passionate, driven, fun and quirky team
- Steep yourself in the emerging field of employee brand marketing
- Guide marketing strategy in collaboration with team leadership and cross-functional business partners
- Lead external advertising agency partners in bringing our marketing vision to life
- Position yourself as a trusted expert and go-to recruitment marketing resource for the franchise network
- Contribute directly to our commitment to Total Body Care by attracting the best talent to franchised locations
- Take better care of yourself with free monthly massage or facial services
- Build your future with 401k retirement planning options, competitive health insurance plans (medical, dental, and vision), paid time off (PTO), as well as many other attractive benefits
What You Bring to the Table:
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of strategic and/or campaign marketing experience
- Prior experience managing and developing people
- Good working knowledge of advertising technologies and tactics (PPC, digital/social advertising, programmatic ads, etc.) and hands-on experience with marketing technologies (CRMs, content management systems, etc.)
- The creativity to develop new ideas and approaches and the confidence to introduce them
- Top-notch operational skills with the ability to break down complex processes and challenges and operationalize solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships, influence, and inspire trust in others
- A keen eye for creative design and the ability to effectively communicate creative feedback in order to achieve and maintain brand alignment
- Impeccable organizational skills with the ability to effectively juggle projects, timeline, and priorities
- Outstanding analytical skills allowing you to develop and set KPIs, measure performance, and understand and share the story the data tells
What You’ll Accomplish
Success Outcome #1: Drive awareness and positive Employee Brand sentiment through ongoing, multi-channel marketing activity and protect and nurture the Employee Brand experience.
- Manage the Massage Envy Careers website strategy in partnership with the agency and in-house technical teams
- Lead day-to-day relationship with agency team to develop, execute, and maintain comprehensive National Recruitment Marketing Campaign.
- Partner with Content Marketing Specialist to develop robust monthly editorial calendars including content for print publication and digital/social media that supports the national recruitment campaign and appropriately aligns to business priorities and brand vision.
- Conduct ongoing SWOT analysis of owned and competitor Employee Brand activity
- Track and report performance on awareness and perception KPIs
- Monitor national Employee Brand reputation
- Educate and consult franchisees on employer reputation best practices
Success Outcome #2: Drive direct recruitment marketing efforts aimed at converting applications for positions in Massage Envy franchised locations.
- Partner with the Director of Employee Brand Marketing to evolve and validate franchised location employee value propositions and educate franchisees on recruitment best practices
- Work closely with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Administrator, agency, and field partners to monitor job requisition inventory and flow of data between recruitment marketing media and ATS
- Oversee the execution and management of direct recruitment marketing media tactics in collaboration with agency partner
- Support the development, presentation, approval, execution, and management of DMA/regional direct recruitment marketing plans
- Track and report performance on direct recruitment KPIs
- Manage a national library of recruitment marketing collateral and marketing assets
- Manage and evaluate incoming recruitment marketing collateral requests from the field and work with agency partners and internal creative teams to fulfill requests as appropriate
Educate and consult with field partners on local direct recruitment marketing best practice
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.