Seeking creative, self-motivated, results driven marketing professional to create, manage and execute all aspects of marketing and social media for our 4 branded Lighting companies. This person must be friendly, professional, and positive with the ability to work well with our sales team and independent sales rep organizations.
- Must be creative, manage and demonstrate good follow through skills to promote our successful lighting companies with all the new LED lighting products that have emerged within the last few years.
- Analyze market product trends to strategize how to bring in additional sales through our existing sales rep organizations.
- Develop and maintain all digital content on our 4 websites utilizing various social media platforms to promote our companies.
- Create strong and meaningful marketing campaigns in print (yearly catalogs) and digital formats (Monthly email blasts).
- Develop and implement quarterly webinars for all 4 companies.
- Design all content for new catalogs and trade show booths (2 shows per year).
- Develop and create a monthly email marketing campaign through Mail chimp or any other similar platforms. Must have the ability to take analytics to help improve sales and customer engagements over time.
- Manage and maintain yearly marketing budget.
- At least 2 or more years marketing experience with a portfolio of examples of your work in marketing, creativity and any other marketing materials that would show you are the right person for this position.
- Extensive knowledge in social media strategy and implementation of social media campaigns. Proven SEO skills, must have knowledge of Google Ad words.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, graphic design and photo editing software. Able to put together good
- Working knowledge of Office 365.
- Advance knowledge of WebEx/GoToMeeting software and power point presentations.
- Knowledge of CRM software such as Hub Spot. Knowledge of a group email platform such as Mail Chimp
- Basic HTML/CSS skills.
- Strong attention to detail with your own creative designs. Excellent writing skills with creative and engaging content
- Must be self-directed, action oriented and have a fun/upbeat personality with a drive to achieve results.
Full-time position located in Bucks County, Pa with excellent base salary, fully paid PPO healthcare, profit sharing and year-end bonus. Flexible vacation time within your first year. Ability to work from home on an occasional basis when needed. Brand new offices with walking trails and a fitness center. You will have your own office with a window!