Location: Jersey City, NJ / Remote
Intapp is seeking a motivated marketing professional with experience in the financial services and B2B technology industries to focus on our DealCloud product. This person will work closely with Financial Services division, Director of Marketing and will be responsible for supporting the company’s revenue generation functions.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly to support the execution of campaigns led by the Director of Marketing (Financial Services division of Intapp)
- Manage and improve the company’s email marketing program in direct support of the Financial Services sales organization and the company’s revenue targets
- Develop and new marketing assets such as infographics, presentations, social media banners/graphics, email graphics, web content, videos and advertisements that target an array of Financial Services client types/personas
- Provide direct support for the company’s demand generation initiatives, including social media, advertising, content syndication, etc.
- Support the company’s website development initiatives by creating new landing pages, optimizing pop-up banners, managing SEM/SEO, creating forms for new downloadable content, etc.
What You’ll Need:
- 2- 5 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience working with CRM systems and email marketing platforms such as Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Experience working in Wordpress
- Experience posting to/monitoring a corporate social media channel
- Ability to work creatively within a corporate brand identity and follow a style guide
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- To work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- To be highly motivated, positive, entrepreneurial, creative, ownership-driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented
Bonus if you have:
- Expertise in the private capital markets and financial services industries
- Digital media experience (Adobe Suite, video and audio editing, etc.)
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics experience