At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.
From data sourcing to campaign deployment, we drive marketing success through our strategic data partnerships, powerful technologies and unparalleled service. Whether one is looking to acquire new customers or retain the ones they have, we can help.
AccuData began as a mailing list company nearly 25 years ago; but the industry has changed since then and so have we. Today we provide fully integrated marketing solutions to thousands of customers - from printers and marketing companies, to some of the nations most beloved brands - across the U.S.
The Marketing Manager plays a pivotal role in supporting AccuData. The Marketing Manager will be relied on to provide key marketing accountabilities.
- Solution Messaging – understand and create a value proposition for services as it specifically relates to customer vertical markets for AccuData Integrated Marketing products and services for appropriate audiences.
- Sales Enablement – develop various types of sales tools that support each phase of selling and retention including email marketing copy, collateral, scripts, etc.
- Marketing Materials – develop various types of customer facing materials that position AccuData Integrated Marketing’s products and services appropriately to each customer audience including presentations, collateral, advertising, website, emails, trade shows, etc.
- Lead Generation – develop and implement high-quality lead generation programs that leverage an integrated approach across multiple channels.
- Market Intelligence – continuously research our marketplace, competitors and customers to understand customer needs and mindsets throughout the purchase cycle. Know our competitive advantages/disadvantages and how to leverage those in gaining greater market share.
- Content Marketing – update and expand our editorial content including the ability to write email copy, white papers, Case Studies, blog posts, press releases, trade articles and newsletter articles. Write content that positions team members as industry experts and actively promote new content via social media and other channels.
- Social Media Management – maintain a consistent schedule of original and shared content on our social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. May also include advertising.
- Email Marketing – coordinate, test, deploy and report on routine acquisition and loyalty email marketing programs.
- Reporting/Tracking — measure and monitor success of your marketing efforts with status updates and reports to key stakeholders.
- Brand Management — help ensure brand standards are maintained and best practices are exemplified.
- Cross-departmental Collaboration — work with internal teams to ensure timely and effective execution of projects.
- Project Management — Develop project timelines and update them accordingly throughout each project, ensuring all efforts adhere to schedules and deadlines.
- Process Improvement – consistently work to improve/streamline processes and procedures.
- All other requirements of role to accomplish goals.
- Business Acumen
- Results Driven
- Sense of Urgency
- Communication Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Collaboration Skills
- Strategic Thinking
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type, Hours of Work and Dress Attire
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our client-focused culture is driven by a constant flow of ideas and energy; teamwork and collaboration is strongly encouraged. Jeans and t-shirts are typical office attire, even for our executives.
Education and Experience Preferred
- At least 5 - 8 years in a similar role or having similar responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Digital Marketing experience
- Proficiency with core Office applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Understanding of graphic design and related software applications
- Experience using a CRM platform such as GoldMine or Salesforce
- Experience using email service providers (ESPs) such as Cordial, ExactTarget, MailChimp, etc. (or aptitude to learn)
- Experience using website content management systems (CMSs) such as WordPress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ease with building/establishing rapport with an array of people and teams
- Professional demeanor, goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Passion for learning, trying new things, understanding what works and quickly adjusting what doesn't
- Strong content and copy writing skills
- Ability to take initiative and move projects forward with limited direction
- Ability to multitask and adapt to shifting priorities
- Detail oriented with the ability to work at a swift pace
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Equal Opportunity Employer