UNITED STATES, IN, INDIANAPOLIS
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Plan, manage and implement the marketing initiatives, direct mail, and advertising campaigns for the company and/or assigned business unit, ensuring the messaging is consistent with company’s overall marketing and public relations efforts.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work with senior management in the development, implementation and administration of marketing programs that support the business unit and overall company’s planned objectives.
- Assist in developing and managing the company’s participation with key industry associations including trade shows, speaker’s bureau, sponsorship and other membership activities.
- Act as a liaison, selecting and working with external resources such as designers, copywriters, web site designers/writers, photographers and printers on assigned projects.
- Oversee the development and implementation of advertising programs and products that deliver timely and effective communications to the appropriate target group.
- Oversee the writing, design and production of the various internal communications.
- Provide marketing support in the development of proposals/presentations; work with copywriter and senior managing directors to ensure proposal/presentation positions the assigned business unit and company strategically with clients while supporting overall marketing goals.
- Work with management in developing and properly executing budgetary expenses.
- May coordinate regular marketing communication updates with web administrator to ensure information is timely and accurate.
- May develop and manage high-profile client events as well as regional quarterly or bi-annual events; oversee the implementation of client events in conjunction with premier industry events such as IDRC, NACORE, and ICSC.
- May maintain and order promotion materials as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Work with both internal and external groups, as well as management, to ensure that objectives are met. Keep management informed of current projects and pending issues.
- Reviews, approves and completes performance reviews and evaluations for assigned staff.
- May be responsible for recruiting and development plans of assigned staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 years previous marketing experience. Commercial Real Estate experience preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of demographics and cartography.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task and integrate project segments.
- Strong graphics, writing and oral communication skills. Proficient in InDesign and Illustrator a must.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on thenature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.