WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
The Marketing Manager will reinforce and clearly communicate the brand message/story to clients and prospects. Through integrated marketing campaigns, his/her efforts will result in greater awareness of GES’ value proposition in the marketplace and deeper relationships between members of the sales team and their clients.
The Marketing Manager is an integral part of the Marketing team and is responsible for conceiving, planning and executing distinct marketing campaigns and initiatives; and also report on the performance of these activities. The Marketing Manager optimizes lead conversions through systematic use of audience targeting, creative messaging, and optimal media placement - leveraging both digital and traditional vehicles. The Marketing Manager also works with other teams to drive qualified leads for sales.
Additionally, the Marketing Manager may plan, manage and execute content such as presentations, webinars, whitepapers, videos, case studies, infographics, etc. Each initiative must be fully measured and reported upon monthly in order to understand performance and optimize future efforts. He/She is expected to have the strategic ability and experience to produce work that may need to be edited, but not completely overhauled.
- Research, formulate and execute integrated marketing communications plan encompassing advertising (digital and print), social media, special events, trade shows, and alliances and marketing automation in order to meet the business objectives.
- Project manage and deliver strategic campaigns to meet marketing goals, from conceptual framework and creative direction as well as performance forecast through to cross-department implications, task allocation, delivery and performance evaluation.
- Utilize marketing tactics to increase the quantity and quality of new business leads, working closely with the sales team to optimize conversion rates at each stage of the buyer journey.
- Set measurable goals for each marketing activity and campaign, and conduct ongoing analysis and reporting on all aspects of campaign performance.
- Communicate effectively with managers and colleagues across all departments of the organization in order to source necessary resources, as well as gain input from relevant stakeholders as required.
- Develop marketing collateral for local including video content, case studies, blog posts, articles, email marketing context and client communications.
- Manage multiple projects and allocate, organize and plan resources to meet agreed delivery dates. This includes working with cross functional teams to launch development of marketing collateral and other sales enablement tools.
- Effectively manage and collaborate with agencies and external vendors to optimize results and return on investment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications or commensurate experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing and/or advertising.
- Experience managing and measuring online advertising channels and marketing automation (Marketo experience a plus).
- Strong project and time management skills as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills including proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Proactive team player who is energized and inspired by team environments and understands the importance of relationship building (internal and external).
- Solutions-oriented thinker with the ability to manage projects and expectations of internal and external clients and team members.
- Knowledge of the agency, trade show and events industry is beneficial.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more……