Ikonix USA provides test and measurement products and educational services to manufacturers around the globe. By building and managing brands that lead the markets we serve, we help manufacturers keep their employees and customers safe from the dangers of electricity. We pride ourselves on being recognized as one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all marketing activities at Ikonix USA; including setting the marketing strategy for all brands. In this role, you will work closely with the management team to accomplish strategic objectives that enable Ikonix USA to maintain our leadership position in the markets we serve.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or related Degree
- 5 years of experience in marketing, brand management or similar
- 2-3 years of management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a technical field strongly preferred
- Ability to manage cross-functionally; including people and projects
- Collaborates with Product Manager during new product development
- Establishes pricing and profitability objectives for new and existing products and services
- Oversees market research projects to gather and analyze customer insights
- Works with other department managers to improve customer happiness
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Applications, Communications and Creative departments
- Reinforce Ikonix USA Core Values
- Exemplify Ikonix USA company guidelines
- Manage department budget
- Participate in all recruitment and retention efforts
- Establish, maintain and report KPI's to leadership team
- Identify possibilities for improvement
- Adhere to ISO processes and work instructions
Ikonix USA LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ikonix USA LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.