The Marketing Manager will be responsible for assisting to develop and execute event and initiative marketing plans that reflect the thought leadership and programmatic goals of the Foundation's President & Founder, Initiative Directors, and other stakeholders. The Marketing Manager will complete multi-touch marketing campaigns that lead to successful public and private programs, greater public understanding of the Foundation's vision and mission, increased public engagement, and new outcomes.
The Marketing Manager will work with the wider Communications & Marketing team, and will serve as the internal day-to-day marketing liaison with program managers, initiative directors, and the events department. S/he will execute and support the Foundation's program cycle, working collaboratively with internal team members (Director of Development, Director of Events, Communications Manager, Marketing Manager(s), Designer) to carry out department and program goals.
To achieve these goals, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for consistently increasing understanding of Grace Farms, the Foundation's initiatives, and the Foundation's audiences. She/he will propose and manage plans to advance public engagement with the Foundation and its programs, package targeted marketing communication/campaigns, develop key marketing partnerships, manage marketing budgets, identify key promotions streams, and provide related metrics to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Collaborate with leadership to refine event and program marketing plans, working with internal and external teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Utilize marketing experience to increase awareness and visitation to Grace Farms, as well as the engagement in its programs, while meeting set performance metrics.
- Propose marketing budgets correlated to programs, coordinate approved budgets, and track related invoices.
- Develop advertising/promotion plans, managing specified budgets and measuring/ reporting outcomes
- Execute program marketing campaigns with the following markers for success: original content and design developed with internal teams and edited by the Director of Digital Marketing, and the Director of Marketing and Communications (for website, print materials, calendars, emails, newsletters, blogs), tools for effective program communication, manage photography and videography coordination, on-site event presence, survey or feedback mechanisms, data collection and analysis.
- Support public relations outreach and content creation as it pertains to related marketing tasks.
- Communicate regular updates to Communications & Marketing team about marketing objectives, progress, and programs.
- Develop and nurture marketing partnerships, with particular attention to program-related partners.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of relevant technologies.
- Analyze key metrics of marketing effectiveness and offer recommendations for optimizing strategy based on budget and staff resources.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years of events marketing experience required
- Demonstrated strength in project management, ability to handle multiple projects with multiple internal teams simultaneously
- Ability to synthesize content, information, and stakeholder ideas and distill to a consistent, strategic brand message
- Strong experience establishing marketing objectives and creating compelling marketing content with measurable results
- Ability to create and establish task-oriented project plans and templates, while balancing that objective with changing priorities
- Self-starter who excels with deadline-oriented milestones
- Success at establishing credibility with a high-performance leadership team
- Experience with MailChimp necessary, experience with other CRM tools preferred
- Proven ability to set measurable goals, and to be able to provide key insights to the metrics of their fulfillment
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign appreciated.
- Highest level of integrity
Grace Farms Foundation aspires to advance good in the world, providing a peaceful respite and porous platform to experience nature, encounter the arts, pursue justice, foster community, and explore faith.
Grace Farms Foundation supports initiatives in the areas of nature, arts, justice, community, and faith, and encourages participation locally and globally. The Foundation carries out its work through the publicly available facilities and integrated programs of Grace Farms, an 80-acre property owned and operated by the Foundation. Grace Farms was established as an essential platform for the Foundation, serving as a welcoming place where individuals, not-for-profit organizations, and government entities come together to collaborate for the common good.
About Grace Farms
Grace Farms encompasses 80 acres of open space, with an architecturally significant building and has won 12 awards for architecture, sustainability, and social good.
Grace Farms is accessible and free to the public six days a week, with meaningful program offerings, recreational spaces for all ages, publicly available art, walking trails, gathering spaces, a library, and a state-of-the art indoor amphitheater.Join Us
Grace Farms Foundation, Inc. established in 2009, is a private operating foundation with 501c3 status in New Canaan, Connecticut. We fully opened to the public in October 2015. The Foundation is apolitical and an equal opportunity employer.
Our team members join from diverse backgrounds and experiences and are united by a passion for our mission to advance good in the world. Each person contributes in an entrepreneurial setting to support our five initiatives and create an environment of grace and peace for the local, national, and global community.