DiverseLynx is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, application, IT infrastructure and IT services provider headquartered in NJ
1. Key role in the analysis, development and full execution of brand's national marketing plan. 20%
2. Creative development and execution in all elements of marketing initiatives. 20%
3. Execute media plans and media placements for print, online and travel trade marketing efforts. 20%
4. Management of brand advertising and marketing funds, including monthly re-forecasting and ccruals. 15%
5. Act as brand liaison with internal support departments, such as Ecommerce, global Sales, legal and Brand Operations Teams. 15%
Requirements: Detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task while meeting deadlines
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong cross-functional collaboration and the ability to negotiate across priorities and needs
Summary Description: This position works directly with the Sr. Director of Marketing to develop and execute an integrated marketing plan for the company. This role supports Brand Marketing in all aspects including, but not limited to, overall budget management, maintenance of brand programs/promotions/sponsorships, leading the production of creative advertising and/or media collateral.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.