Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals
from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-
kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an
incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space
where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring a Marketing Manager to join our Growth Marketing team with a focus on overseeing B2B sales and
developing strategic brand partnerships. You will be responsible for scaling our Print / Insert Media program across
our portfolio (HelloFresh, Green Chef and Every Plate) and expanding brand reach by driving our partnership
strategy. You will have a tremendous amount of responsibility from day 1 and be a crucial part of the team during
this exciting period of growth. To succeed in this role, you will need to have proven experience managing
partnerships with leading national brands with the goal of increasing our customer base.
● Lead/oversee the planning, outreach, and executing partnerships for each of our print media programs.
● Create and manage a well-structured media plan to grow our emerging brand partnerships channel,
identifying and developing opportunities to expand reach and achieve aggressive growth KPIs by working
with new and existing partners.
● Drive innovation across the print media and partnership channels through testing and leveraging data and
● Track and optimize campaign performance analytics to develop growth strategies.
● Manage channel budgets, marketing expenses, and invoices.
● Work closely with internal teams (Marketing, Brand, Finance, Legal, etc.) to prioritize and execute programs
and manage relationships with our external media/print vendors.
● Manage a team of two marketing associates.
● A customer acquisition pro with a proven track record in building and scaling paid marketing channels.
● A go-getter with excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
● A strategic thinker, data-driven, extremely organized, and detail-oriented.
● Highly adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
● Excellent at managing multiple projects at once and executing quickly.
At a minimum, you have...
● 4-6 years of experience in sales, acquisition partnerships and/or direct response marketing.
● Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required
● Proven experience negotiating deals and managing strategic partnerships.
● Knowledge on traditional print media (package inserts, direct mail, shared mail, catalog & blow-in inserts,
and gift cards).
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (data analysis, pivot tables) and Tableau.
● Fluency in KPI’s such as CAC, CPA, CPM, CVR, and LTV.
● Experience managing direct reports.
● Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
● Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
● $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
● 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
● Snacks, coffee & catered meals
● Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
● Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.