The Marketing Manager leads Hudson Technologies and ASPEN Refrigerants marketing efforts., both strategically and tactically Supports the activities of marketing, sales and customers; maintains liaison with suppliers; works directly with all departments and functions (including sales, operations, finance and IT) to coordinate programs for Hudson Technologies and ASPEN Refrigerants. This position reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans in support of both Hudson and ASPEN brands
- Define and deliver marketing programs across multiple sales channels and market segments in support of overall strategic marketing objectives
- Data analysis relating to sales and marketing programs, developing insights to drive further sales growth and market penetration
- Monitor and maintain information relating to competitors, their products and their market positions. Use market intelligence to refine Hudson and ASPEN value propositions
- Prepare, execute and implement content and collateral support materials, including, but not limited to, print and digital advertising, sales literature, direct mail, presentations, web and social media. Write, edit, and proofread marketing content.
- Manage CRM system, websites, social media and other marketing systems
- Support all lead generation activities of the sales and marketing organizations.
- Represent Hudson Technologies at trade shows and customer events
- Keep current on developments and trends related to marketing best practices.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree, related to Marketing, Communications, English or similar
- 10+ years of experience responsible for executing marketing strategies, preferably at an industrial or manufacturing organization
- Experience with ecommerce, web management, social media management and email marketing
- Demonstrated talent for conceptualizing creatively and quickly; understanding the different needs of multiple audiences
- Ability to work independently as well as with the larger team to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Some travel will be required