Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
Client and Position Summary:
Our client is a well-established, privately held global corporation. They are a leading manufacturer of high-performance advanced materials and integrated materials solutions spanning primarily the Aerospace, Energy, and Semiconductor industries.
The Marketing Manager leads a team of 5 direct reports including the Marketing Communications Manager and 4 senior level Market Research Analysts. The Marketing Manager directs the development of company marketing programs and research. Leads Marketing Communications team in the development and execution of organizational objectives that align Business strategies, Marketing and Research to overall corporate goals and branding. This individual will also be responsible for managing, coordinate and execute all aspects of both qualitative and quantitative research projects.
* Overseeing Market Communications – corporate/business/product branding, trade shows/conference events, technical publications/sales tools.
* Overseeing Digital communications – websites, SEO, social media, lead generation.
* Overseeing Market Research – data mining, analysis, forming recommendations on market segmentation, new product opportunities, new markets by developing and expanding global customer based, by increasing knowledge of all facets of the marketplace, and analyzing competitive information and marketing intelligence.
* Partners w/Product Managers and Platform Managers in developing Market Road maps.
* Ensure consistency of brand identity, messaging, and visual expressions across corporate, product, partner, and customer communications.
Primary Position Requirements:
* Minimum of 10 years in a marketing function within a B2B technology or manufacturing company with a heavy focus on market research analysis, market intelligence and competitive intelligence and a secondary focus on marketing communications.
* 5+ years of management experience leading/coaching a marketing team.
* Extensive knowledge applying marketing procedures and theory to practical business problems.
* Broad marketing experience successfully using various media channels such as print, radio, digital, PR, and/or social media.
* Prior new market and business development experience required.
* Experience within Aerospace, Semiconductor, and/or Energy Market and experience with advanced materials is a plus.
* Bachelor’s degree required preference given to candidates with marketing, business or an engineering disciplines.
* MBA or Masters in related discipline highly preferred.
US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence (Greencard) is required.
Please Note: Our client is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer for Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with a Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com and include “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Your resume will be reviewed by the Aeroindustryjobs recruiting team and should you be selected for further consideration, you will be contacted prior to your resume being sent to our client to protect your confidentiality.