Work in conjunction with the Group Vice President to direct and oversee the company's marketing objectives and initiatives. With Executive guidance develop and implement strategic marketing plans for the company while staying abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the company.
- Drive 3-5-year strategic initiatives through reviewing changes to the marketplace/industry and adjusts marketing plans accordingly.
- Conduct market research/competitive analysis while interpreting and predicting consumer trends
- Perform market segmentation planning through developing different ways to segment the market, developing profiles of the resulting segment and evaluating each segment's attractiveness.
- Oversee campaign management by developing and deploying multiple-channel marketing campaigns to target customers and track the effect of those campaigns, by customer segment, over time.
- Oversee lead process generation to increase both the marketing and sales success rate.
- Handle customer channel alignment issues through engaging in specific process planning tasks designed to understand customer segments and their affinities for certain interaction channels resulting in coordination of customer interaction across channels, avoiding channel conflict, and improving the company's effectiveness in targeted promotions and marketing campaigns.
- Perform coverage and opportunity analysis as it pertains to new venture creation and the implementation of a business plan offering new marketing strategies.
- Oversee E-business strategiesby analyzing how information technology will be used in marketing in the future and how information technology within marketing will support the company's mission, goals and objectives, thereby, aligning technology with the business direction.
- Develop strategic planning that will help promote customer loyalty and retention.
- Directs the Customer Relationship Management initiatives including CRM administration, database coordination and call center development as well as Advertising and Promotion initiatives.
- Provide daily and long-term leadership for the direct report associates to include but not be limited to the following activities: interviewing/hiring, training/developing, counseling/disciplining and dismissing.
Must have a four-year degree in Marketing, Business or a directly related field
Must have at least 5 years of progressive experience in marketing/advertising or related field including at least 3 years of supervisory experience
Must be able to sit for long periods using the telephone and computer;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with executive management;
Must have intermediate PC skills in MS Office, especially Excel and Word;
Must have a valid driver's license to travel periodically for business purposes;
Must have strong, professional negotiation and reasoning skills;
Knowledge of communication principles, media and marketing techniques;
A wide degree of creativity is expected;
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties. Any major modification of this job role requires Human Resources approval.
Gregory Poole Equipment Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.