Summary of Position:
We are looking to hire an experienced, hard-working and dedicated Developer with Microsoft PowerApps, .NET, PowerBI, and MSSQL experience to join the MIS Team and to help us keep growing. The successful candidate will support projects within the Denali organization and work on building new apps and to help develop extensive applications and reports for our different business units. Duties will include development of applications based on the .Net and MS PowerApps platforms, and reports based on PowerBI/SSRS and MS SQL Server, working in a collaborative team environment to understand internal business processes requirements and designing/developing application and reports solutions in the Microsoft Azure cloud and on-premise environments.
- Planning, analysis, design, coding, and testing software applications
- Work as integral member of technical teams, supporting standard SDLC phases by regularly performing
tasks such as interpreting program specifications and providing analysis, contributing to design,
programming/coding, and testing results.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Create clean, scalable reports using PowerBI/SSRS and MS SQL Server
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Debug programs and troubleshoot application issues, in production and development environments.
- Support the integration of applications developed using APIs to other application platforms
- Support the integration of applications developed to using single sign on solutions and active directory
- Follow application development best practices by adhering application security model.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Coordinate with management, other business groups, departments, and IT staff
- Develop PowerApps canvas and model driven apps
- Build Enterprise-level mobile solutions, utilizing best practices within Power Platform Community
- Use multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps and Flow, and preferably create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
- Ensures Accountability
- Tech Savvy
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Results
- Customer Focus
- Values Difference
- Plans and Prioritizes
- Decision Quality
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee in this position frequently communicates with other coworkers/clients who have inquiries about the various projects and other needs. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. The employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operate a computer and office machinery such as a calculator, keyboard, copy machine, and printer. May need to move boxes with equipment weighing up to 60lbs across the building and to other offsite buildings for various project needs.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, 3-5 years
- At least 5 years of experience developing in the .NET platform and/or .NET web applications
- At least 3 years of experience in developing in Microsoft PowerApps
- At least 3 years of experience in developing database applications with MS SQL Server 2017 or higher
- At least 3 years of experience in developing reports with PowerBI and SSRS
- At least 5 years of development experience using C#, ASP.NET
- At least 1-3 years of experience in setting up and managing IIS server
- Databases: MS SQL (Visual Studio (Server Manager, SSIS & SSRS a plus))
- At least 1 year of experience in working with source control TFS, GitHub, or similar tools
- At least 5 years of full (SDLC) experience in all phases including analysis, design, coding, and testing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to engage in a self-directed fashion.
- Experience integrating web applications with Microsoft Office 365
3MD Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, sex, age, race and color, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other category that is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.