Sensidyne, LP, a major supplier of air sampling equipment, detector tubes, noise and vibration analyzers, heat stress monitors and fixed gas detection equipment.
The Marketing Manager develops, manages and directs the Company’s marketing initiatives including promotional campaigns, online presence, branding, messaging, and other projects that support sales growth, product awareness, and the profitability of the company. Proactively plans, develops, supports, and manages programs that generate leads and communicates information to sales channel partners, end-users, and media outlets.
- Collaborates with Product Management and Sales Management colleagues to develop and plan marketing calendar including advertising, trade shows and conferences, and promotional activities.
- Identifies, develops and manages concepts and programs for lead generation and branding strategies. Assists the VP – Sales & Business Development with strategy planning, new product development, and sales channel engagement.
- Designs and develops marketing materials, including layout and copywriting for product data sheets, product labels, technical bulletins, manuals and pricelists for all departments and products,including specification of materials, colors, packaging.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Advanced experience developing and maintaining websites, content management systems, and web applications
- Advanced knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Advanced knowledge of PC and Macintosh computers and the following software:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Premium (including Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Premier, After Effects, and InDesign)
- Server Operating Software (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl) and ServerSecurity
- Microsoft Windows Operating System (XP or higher)
- Macintosh Operating System (OSX ML or higher)
- Must have ability to lift (up to 50 pounds) to assist with possible construction of tradeshow display
EXPERIENCE: Minimum ten years’ experience in marketing, PR, copywriting, creative direction required. Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Disability, Vision, Life and company matched 401(k) plan.
Important Note: If offered employment, applicant must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States as required by Federal Law.
Sensidyne is a Drug-Free Workplace
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a results of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by (1) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (727)530-3602 (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
NO WALK-INS or PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!
Interested applicants please apply by sending resumes via email OR faxing resumes to (727)533-9203.
NO RECRUITERS please.