Seeking a Marketing Manager to design, implement and facilitate annual marketing plan for a Manufacturing organization that produces transportation safety equipment.
Must be able to promote, advertise, and strategically design marketing pieces including brochures, digital, catalogs, and magazine advertisements. Handle all aspects of company trade show presence to include traveling and manning trade show booth when required.
- Ability to develop comprehensive Marketing Campaigns
- Able to manage a multitude of different activities simultaneously
- Work well without supervision
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Website Design and Maintenance
- International and domestic travel when needed
- Advanced skills with Microsoft and Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Illustrator
- Design and deliver lead generation programs including email, direct mail, online advertising, and national trade shows
- Manage the Marketing Department Budget
- Photography and photo editing of new products
- Press Releases for new products
- Gather and maintain knowledge of competitor products
- Research/Purchase marketing giveaway items
- Organize and manage trade shows
- Ability to develop comprehensive marketing campaigns
Essential Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
10+ Experience in B2B Marketing
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Computer graphic design experience, excellent communication skills
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to travel and must be able to work trade shows