Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop!, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
The Marketing Manager will focus primarily on leading the marketing efforts for some of our products developed by Triton Studios at Big Fish Games. Triton Studios has developed and published some of the leading games in the casual mobile space including Cooking Craze and Gummy Drop! You will be joining this team and taking ownership of one of these flagship titles in addition to leading the global marketing efforts for some our up and coming mobile titles.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of creating and executing world-class marketing campaigns for casual mobile games. This person is a talented brand strategist with proven experience building consumer brands, products, and services. As a self-starter, he/she take challenges head-on and thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments. This position reports to the Studio Marketing Lead for Triton Studios and is based at the Big Fish Games headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
- Craft the brand strategy, product positioning, and target audience for some of Triton Studios’ products.
- Work closely with the game development team to help ensure that we are making the right products for the right audience and staying ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate with product managers and producers to maximize the effectiveness of live-ops events driving engagement and awareness with existing players while generating organic growth to bring in new players.
- Create and kick-off marketing plans with the greater Big Fish Cross Functional Marketing team and lead the execution of all marketing programs.
- Design brand and style guidelines for key products to ensure a consistent and cohesive brand.
- Become a go-to marketing expert in the Time Management and Match-3 space.
- Passion for mobile games—prior experience in gaming is required.
- Minimum 4 years of directly relevant experience including experience launching at least one mobile game.
- Track record of creating innovative and effective marketing campaigns and brand strategies.
- Strong business acumen, team-oriented/collaborative, and an ability to leverage data to justify programs/ideas.
- Self-starter; ability to take charge and thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Experience and credibility as a communicator with the ability to influence, work across a complex matrix, and build relationships
- Knowledge of when to push and when to back down and be a team player.
- Prior knowledge and work experience in the mobile space.
- Previous work experience at a top mobile game company.
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.