Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you are responsible for driving awareness and interest in Ekata and its solutions through the development, execution, analysis, reporting, and optimization of online marketing campaigns and activities that feed quality leads to our Mid-Market sales channel. This includes, but will not be limited to, brand awareness and content syndication campaigns, webinars, and email nurture campaigns. You will partner with the marketing team to develop plans for targeted campaigns and programs, you’ll execute test plans, and refine targeting and messaging based on target audiences, channel engagement, and performance metrics.
This role is challenging; it requires you to manage multiple projects and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. To be successful, you’ll need to innovate quickly, take ownership of campaigns and personalization of messaging for key audiences to attain acquisition goals. This role collaborates with the rest of the marketing team, product marketing, enterprise, and the sales teams, as well as business development to deliver results and achieve business lead and revenue goals.
In the Marketing Manager role, you will:
- Work with sales, account management, and marketing colleagues to develop programs and integrated campaigns to help achieve lead targets and revenue goals.
- Plan, execute, and oversee the lifecycle of these campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate programs across multiple channels to support teams in creating and executing awareness and demand-gen.
- Own strategy and execution of demand and lead generation for the Mid-Market sales channel.
- Make data-driven decisions: Set up, manage and report on campaigns and digital performance metrics and analytics including spend and recommendations for future approaches.
- Work with sales and marketing team international counterparts to ensure digital assets and online campaigns can be translated and localized for placement throughout international digital channels as we expand our solutions into new markets.
- Work closely with our sales teams to optimize the marketing/lead funnel for quality and consistency of leads, and enable consistent, relevant, and effective follow-up, increasing conversion rates from lead to opportunity.
- Write concise and crisp content that captures attention and inspires conversions.
Our ideal Marketing Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a relevant field of study
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing or subscription-based marketing with a portfolio of successful customer acquisition programs and integrated campaigns.
- Knowledge of B2B digital marketing tactics and campaign best practices.
- Expertise in demand generation, segmentation, nurture programs, and subsequent analytics to execute high-quality campaigns.
- Highly detail-oriented, well organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent at handling multiple projects with tight timelines.
- Self-directed and creative thinker; ready to proactively bring new ideas to the table, solve problems and take risks, to find new and innovative ways to improve results.
- A disdain for complacency; able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, desire to contribute value in other areas as part of a small team, and drive to always be evaluating new ideas and approaches for improving results.
- CRM experience; Salesforce.com preferred
- Marketing automation expertise; Marketo preferred
- Web analytics; Google analytics and HEAP
- Familiarity with HTML
Preferred candidates will also have:
- Experience expanding lead generation efforts into international markets.
- Experience nurturing leads from brand awareness to product interest.
- Experience supporting sales in lead outreach to enable higher lead-to-opp conversion rates.
We help cross-border digital commerce companies grow their revenue by maximizing predictability of good transactions. From our Transaction Risk API delivered in under 100ms for pre-authorization models through to our robust manual review tool, Pro Insight, our identity verification product suite verifies over 1.8B requests per year in 238 countries for 1700+ companies, including:
- Seven of the ten largest US retailers
- Six of the ten top global marketplace companies
- Five of the top ten global retailers
- Two major card brands
- Top 3 global online travel and hospitality sites
- Integrated with the top 5 global fraud platforms
We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.